We’ve been looking for the best phone deals this Black Friday, and for those eyeing the new Google Pixel 7 phones, this is one of the best savings we’ve spotted.
This deal is part of Mobile Phone Direct’s Black Friday sale, gets a free Pixel 7 and monthly payments of £28.
It will cost £672 over the course of the contract, all in all a very good price as you get 100GB of data, unlimited minutes and unlimited texts every month. The Pixel 7 costs £599 when you buy it SIM-free, so you’re basically paying £73 for all that data every month.
Get the Pixel 7 for free with this contract deal
This deal, part of Mobile Phone Direct’s Black Friday sale, gives you a free Pixel 7 and monthly payments of £28.
- Mobile phone Direct
- Free phone
- 28 pounds per month
The Pixel 7 is Android at its best and one of our favorites of the year. It has a great 90Hz screen, a sleek design, and 128GB of built-in storage. There’s 5G, good battery life, and plenty of software updates from Google.
The main star of the show are the cameras, which take excellent photos in a wide variety of situations, especially in difficult low-light situations.
In our excellent 4.5/5 Pixel 7 review, we said that “The Pixel 7 offers a charming and impressive all-round experience with a particularly impressive camera system, making it very good value for money.”
The best Black Friday deals
- PS5 console with 2 games and an extra controller – Was £582.97, now £576.85
- Xbox Series S – Was £249.99, now £189
- Echo Dot 5 – Was £54.99, now £26.99
- Nintendo Switch with Pokémon Scarlet – Was £349.98, now £286.99
- Sony WH-1000XM5 headphones – Was £380, now £298
- Kindle Paperwhite – Was £129.99, now £94.99
- Phone nothing (1) – Was £399.99, now £349.99
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S8 Plus – Was £899, now £729
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 3 – Was £899, now £699
- Google Pixel 6a – Was £399, now £298.12
- Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra – Was £1149, now £949
- Samsung Galaxy Watch 4 Classic – Was £389, now £189