Date / Time: May 3, 2022 (1-2 pm EST / 10-11 am PST)
Organizations of all sizes are increasing their renewable energy programs in the pursuit of decarbonisation and zero goals. But even with targets for renewable energy, many organizations do not know where to start and how best to get there.
Renewable energy and decarbonisation require a holistic approach based on both a deep understanding of available tools and a balance of key business goals for sustainable development.
In this hour-long webinar, speakers Enel X and Carrier will discuss the process of creating and implementing an effective decarbonisation strategy in today’s evolving environment. Topics will include:
- An overview of the most important solutions to address an organization’s emissions from electricity, including REC procurement, on-site solar storage and PPA
- Build a strong portfolio of renewable solutions by balancing different business priorities
- How Carrier made decisions and navigated in the process of reducing emissions
- Sarah Golden, Senior Analyst, Energy Armchairs, VERGE Electrify; GreenBiz Group
- Andrew Clinder, Deputy Director of Environmental Programs Carrier Corporation
- After all, Griffi, senior manager of the renewable energy department, Enel X.
If you are unable to tune in to the live broadcast, sign up and we will email you a link to access the webcast recording and resources available to you upon request after the live broadcast