Pokemon Masters EX Update (Version 2.25.0) Released, Patch Notes
Another new monthly update for Pokemon Masters EX has gone live, bringing the game up to version 2.25.0. The update makes adjustments to the Trainer Lodge, changes to the Type Rebuff status, and fixes a number of other issues and bugs.
Here is the full list of changes brought by the latest Pokemon Masters EX update:
- Drop-In events will now occur during expeditions.
- It’s now easier to switch guests on the invite guests screen.
- Other minor improvements have been implemented to improve the quality of gameplay.
About changing the status of Type Rebuff
- A new Type Rebuff status change has been added.
Type Rebuff stat changes are available for each of the 18 types, and they can increase or decrease the damage taken from that type.
They can be raised or lowered by three ranks, and the higher the rank, the less damage is dealt. Conversely, the lower the rank, the greater the damage.
Turning off Sync Pair will remove all of its type failures.
Note: Type Rebuff is a different status change than Type Resistance.
Changes to passive skill description
- The description of “Piercing Strikes” has been changed as follows:
Gives all of the following effects when the user attacks with movement or sync.
After the change:
Gives all of the following effects when the user attacks.
Note: The “Before Change” and “After Change” text only show the changed parts, not the entire description.
Note: Changes to the description will not change the effects of this skill.
- Changed some spoken lines for Acerola (Fall 2020), Mimikyu and Gilbert (Fall 2020), and Maiyena to lines specific to those versions of the characters, as well as all relevant text.
- New songs will be added to the Jukebox.
Scheduled date/time: September 26, 2022 at 11:00 p.m
Note: You can trade in new songs from the “Unlock Songs” menu in the Jukebox or from the “Item Exchange” menu in the store.
- Blessed golden bottom! has been renamed Daily Battle: Blissful Bonanza!
- Made minor changes to the text.
- Other minor bug fixes and improvements have been implemented.
The names of the following passive skills were incorrect.
- Sygna Suit Steven & Deoxys’s Power Combo 2 Passive
Power Combo 2 passive skill name from Sygna Suit Steven & Deoxys has been fixed.
Power chain 2
After the change:
Power combination 2
We sincerely regret the inconvenience caused.
We hope you continue to enjoy Pokémon Masters EX.
DeNA also announced several upcoming events for the game, including a new story event and Sync Pair for Wally, the continuation of the Paulo Interlude, new seasonal Sync Pairs, and more; you can check the details of these events here.