In summer, our body wants a chilled drink or ice cream because of the great heat. But the fact that everything available on the street is loaded with refined sugar and harmful fats may not be the best option, as you need to maintain immunity and monitor your health. But we understand your cravings, and so here’s a healthier alternative – your own moisturizing summer bowl that will help you overcome the heat and you’ll be able to enjoy it without guilt!
What you need
- Sabja seeds – 1 tsp
- Fresh hibiscus flower – 1
- Diced mangoes – one small bowl
- Pomegranate – 1 small bowl
- Grapes (cut in half) – 1 bowl
- Fresh coconut water – half a glass
How to prepare
- Soak the soot seeds in half a glass of coconut water for fifteen minutes.
- Boil a glass of plain water, soak in this hot water the petals of hibiscus flowers for a minute or two. Then put it in the fridge to cool.
- Next, in a large bowl, add the soot seeds along with the coconut water. Then add all the diced fruit and chilled hibiscus water.
- Finally, add a little crushed ice for a crunch and enjoy this summer mass without guilt.
Health benefits of moisturizing summer bowls
- Sabja seeds are rich in fiber and help fight heat in the body
- Coconut water moisturizes you and is full of electrolytes that you need to have in the summer
- Hibiscus makes it richer in antioxidants, helps lower blood pressure, improves immunity, relieves constipation, reduces inflammation, and helps reduce hair loss.
We hope you try this moisturizing summer bowl! If you do, share your photos with us on social media by tagging GOQii! Let us know your experience in the comments below. See more helpful recipes Healthy readings.
To get more of these recipes, nutrition and diet tips from coach GOQii, sign up for personalized health workouts here: https://goqiiapp.page.link/bsr